Sunday, October 2, 2011

Update

Our alternator went out in Wilton, NY. We made it into parking lot of a store. I went into the Stewart's Convience store asking the worker behind the counter if he knew of a rental car place. A customer overheard what i was saying and said "my brother owns a tow company and repair shop!"

A lot of other God-things happened but they got us a new alternator belt to get us running and now Sunday morning, they're working to replace alternator!

They(guys working on motorhome) keep saying it's a miracle how we were able to drive this far and how Duke just "happened" to be in Convience store when I was in there! It gave me a chance to share what I believe happened.God is good. I'm thankful for Les, Duke, Sam and Randy!

In His Grip from the Middle of Nowhere,

Brett

No comments: